Vegan Stracciatella Joghurt by Made With Luve


Wow okey let me tell you something you before I start, the words Stracciatella freaks me out haha. I mean, why and who created this strange and difficult word? The more you type or read it the stranger it becomes! :D 

Anyway, the brand Made With Luve has released two new yoghurt flavors, Stracciatella and Blueberry-Cassis and I have tried out one which I'd like to review for you! The Stracciatella flavor alternative is really interesting to me as my mum used to buy these big thousand gram buckets of Stracciatella yoghurt back in time when I was younger. Hello childhood memories!




It is a German brand so you probably can't find it in your country but who knows, someday maybe! The special thing about this yoghurt is that it's soy-free and made out of lupines. It's a good alternative to soy products. The only point which I don't like is that the consistency is a bit watery and the yoghurt looks clear, not rich and creamy like from other alternatives or dairy milk products. It is also not as sweet as other brands what a lot of people find very positive though. There are a lot of chocolate shreds in it as well, not too much and also not too little. I can't exactly remember the price but I think I paid around 1.89€ for 500 grams.



Tip from me: I've also bought the recently released curd alternative by Alpro which I really like as well but I prefer the one from Provamel as it's without added sugar. 



I mixed both of these together in a ratio of 1:1 and it came out as the perfect creamy Stracciatella curd! So good and better than just plain. It also solves my problem with the consistency. I put it on my hot oatmeal and the little chocolate pieced melted, so good. 
Try it out!

So all in over I can definitely recommend this yoghurt but only if you want a soy-free alternative. It is very easy to make that flavor for yourself if you simply add chocolate shreds to your natural yoghurt. But a big thanks to Made With Luve for releasing this cool flavor! :)

4 comments :

  1. Hi :)
    Ich find die Luve Produkte mega cool, nur ist das Eis noch nicht im Onlineshop verfügbar :( was ich echt schade finde, weißt du vielleicht was genaueres?
    Ciao Amissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey :)
      Das Eis habe ich auch noch nicht probiert, bis jetzt nur die Desserts und Joghurts, soll aber sehr gut sein. Habe es aber letztens erst bei Edeka für 2.99€ gesehen und nehme es mir beim nächsten mal bestimmt auch mit. Beim Veganz bekommt man es auch. Online Versand bei Eis wird bestimmt schwierig :( Ich hoffe du wirst trotzdem noch fündig! Also wie gesagt schau mal im Edeka, Kaufland, Globus oder anderen größeren Läden ♥
      Kimi

      Delete
  2. Hey liebste Kimi!

    Ich wollte dich mal fragen, was du so für Tees momentan so empfehlen kannst!

    Hab heute im dm zugeschlagen und bin gerade am Testen und zwar den Kräuter & Matcha Tee von Sticklembke.

    Hast du vielleicht noch andere Tees die in die Richtung gehen?
    Würd mich freuen ^v^

    Bist immer noch meine absolut liebste Vegane Bloggerin! ( u 3u) küsschen ❤

    vlG Eulchen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey :)

      Generell trinke ich total gerne Fenchel oder grünen und weißen Tee. Der weiße Tee Vanille-Pfirsich von Meßmer ist toll :3 Ansonsten der Sweet Schoko Chai Tee von Müller oder der Kirsch-Banane Kinder Tee, ich finde dort gibt es generell ein sehr interessantes Angebot.
      Die Teesorten aus dem Denn's zum Beispiel sind auch wirklich toll. Zwar etwas teurer aber das lohnt sich schon wegen dem Verpackungsdesign, wie bei Pukka, Higher Living oder Cupper Tea(die auch tolle Kräutertees haben) (:
      Sticklembke habe ich vorher noch nie getrunken, Karotte Curry klingt aber total interessant :D Und ich mag auch diese Pyramidenbeutel total gerne. Im TK Maxx musst du auch mal schauen falls es einen bei dir in der Nähe gibt, da findet man auch immer hochwertige und leckere Tees ♥

      Dankeschön du bist wirklich süß :o ♥ Ganz viele Küsschen an dich zurück ♥

      Delete